{Simply The Best} Using the "Epic" Page Kit

 Hey y'all! It's Lacey back again with another awesome layout with the "Epic" page kit. I have had so much fun playing with the pieces in this kit. Everything goes so well together and I want to use it till the very last scrap! Be sure to check me out on Instagram where I post all my scrappy pages! 

I started off with a sheet of white cardstock that is included in the kit, Then I begun adding the mixed media using the Dandy Lion Shimmers using the smooshing technique. Once I was happy with the look I added some splatters to finish it off. 


Next I cut my paper angles from scraps of the 12x12 papers. using whatever would fit my design! Then I distressed the edges and begun glueing!


Once my base was set and I was happy with the look, I started working on my title. I used a Cardstock Cut in "Simply Loved" and added some Distress Oxides to just the bottom. Finishing off my title with the words The Best from the chipboard in the kit. 


Adding embellishments is always the fun part! I finished off this one with a sprinkle of NJFB "Epic" Sequin mix, a few fussy cut stars from one of the papers and lastly a few more chipboard pieces from the chipboard sheet included in the kit. 

Thanks for popping in today! I hope I have inspired you in some way and can't wait to see what you create! Please follow along on our NJFB Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #epic (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all! 





Comments

Popular Posts