{Good Food} Using the "Limitless" Limitless Kit

 


Hi  friends, Natalie Dill here using the August 2022 "Limitless" Limitless kit and the awesome August sketch created by our coordinator, Nicole!


While I do not typically do double page spreads in my 12x12 album, this sketch was perfect for a couple of 8x8 pages in my family vacation album.


I started with the blue Simple Stories Simple Vintage Seas paper and added a strip of the Jack & Jill "Trucks" paper from Echo Park.


I cut a strip of the "All Boy Plaid" by Echo Park with my border punch to tie the red and blue from the rest of the page together.


I stamped the "Electric" stamp set exclusively by NJFB  and added some food themed stamps from my stash as embellishments on the page.


I used the sketch banners to inspire my embellishment placement and added a head embossed chipboard piece from my stash, some die cut gold glitter stars & the awesome Simple Stories "Happily Ever After" enamel dots. I finished the page with "Ruby Red" finishing touches!


Peep that NJFB packaging as the title! I love the reusable packaging that comes with all the kits.

I hope you'll play along with this month's sketch & grab your "Limitless" Limitless kit while it's still available!  Please post anything you are creating with our kits to our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and to Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #limitless (or whatever kit you may be using)

xo Natalie







Comments