{Dinner at Boots Steakhouse} Using the “Limitless” Kit



Hello, and welcome to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Limitless” kit and add-ons. I am so happy to see bigger scrapbook kits are back at {Not} Just For Boys! I love the page kits but big project kits have always been my favorite!

I used five of the six embellishments included in this kit, including the beautiful thread, layering pieces, hexagon wood shapes, enamel dots, and wood grab alpha. I also used the add-on sequins that match the kit.

I used distress oxide ink to color the fun “heck yeah” wood piece, then adhered it to my layout using red line tape. After I adhered all of the embellishments I added gold mist over the embellishment clusters. 


I printed my journaling on white card stock and adhered the strips using a tape runner. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys kit club when you post to Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #limitless (or whatever kit you are using) and please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group. We love seeing what you create!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts