{Cub Memories} using “Limitless” Limitless kit

 
Hey friends! It's Natalie here today with a last layout using the August "Limitless" Limitless kit!

I had such a fun time with this page. I paired the "Staggered Stars" cardstock cut with the Limitless kit 12x12 Simple Vintage, Vintage Seas "Sail Away" Paper.

I splattered my cardstock cut with some yellow watercolor, I then used the bright yellow cardstock from the "Brights" Double Sided Cardstock Paper Pack to give a small border on my page. I gutted the paper to create some yellow stars to fill the cut file star space.



I folded over the circle cuts and used my tiny attacher to keep them peeled back!


 I scrapbooked a photo of me and my boys going to our Blue & Gold cub scout banquet. I was the Bear Den leader this past year & it was quite the adventure!

I used some stash dies to cut the "cub" part of my title. I used the Memories acrylic piece from the "Word Tag" Embellishment Trio




I added a few embellishments from my stash, but the navy paper was pretty busy, so it didn't need much. I plan to create a 6x12 pocket page to accompany this full page and add some journaling.


Just adding a single piece of bright cardstock changed the vibe of this kit for this layout creation. I love little crafty tricks such as this to keep your scrapbooking interesting.

Grab your August "Limitless" kit before they're gone!
Find a full process video on my YouTube channel!

xo Natalie

Comments

Popular Posts