{A Very Sweet Moment} Using the Wild Child Page Kit

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout using the super gorgeous "Wild Child" Page Kit.  This page kit was so fun to work with and it features some items from the Boho Baby collection by Simple Stories.  Here's my layout: 


I love the soft, muted tones of this kit and wanted to create a mixed media background that provided that same look.  I took the Bazzill Powder Blue cardstock and prepped it with gesso and added some coordinating Distress Oxide inks right onto it.  They're very light in the photos but I didn't mind, I just wanted a little something extra on my background.  I took the stencil from the kit and ink blended some white pigment ink through it around my page.  So cute!


I tore some of the patterned papers and created a vertical design with them on the right side of my page. I put my photo on the left and built my title right under it using the Cocoa Vanilla Mini Alpha stickers from the kit and also pulled in the Adventure Puffy Thickers from the "Limitless" Limitless  Kit.  


Here's my title:


I am in LOVE with the "Wild Child" wooden buttons and added those into my clusters.  The rainbows on them... amazing!!  I even included a few of the acrylic stars from the "Boy" acrylic embellishments pack.  So cute!!!!


For some extra fun texture and interest, I took a ribbon from my stash and folded it right on top of my patterned paper strips.  Then, I ran it through my sewing machine using gold thread.  


I decorated with the Boho Baby cardstock stickers and tucked and layered a few pieces around my page.  


As a finishing touch, I sprinkled in some of the "Wild Child" sequin mix.  I love how it adds some extra sparkle and the tiny yellow stars are so adorable!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Check out my process video down below to see how this page came together.  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #wildchild  
xo Brianna




















Comments

Popular Posts