{Super Duper Together} Using the "Game Night" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun layout featuring the "Game Night" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling and some fantastic A La Carte goodies!  I love the mix of patterned papers, cardstock cut, ephemera and acrylics!


How adorable is this cardstock cut?!  It was a breeze to add patterned papers and pop up on a bit of dimensional adhesive.


You can see here that I tore a bunch of the papers on a diagonal and rolled up the edges for texture and dimension.  I then added some gorgeous arrows to focus on the photos.


The acrylic pieces, finishing touches and ephemera matched perfectly together!


I have tons of product leftover from this kit and extras.  I loved playing with this kit!


Here's my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with your kit.  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #gamenight (or whatever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





Comments

Popular Posts