{Super Duper Best Together} Using the "Midsummer Dreams" Page Kit


Hello!! Sharing my second layout of the month. This time using the "Midsummer Dreams" Page Kit for this single 8 1/2x11 layout featuring both of my sons. 


I chose to use the teal blue 49&Market paper from the Spectrum Sherbet line as the background. I cut it down to 8 1/2x11 leaving on the bottom branding strip as part of my design.  Then I inked the edges. 


Next I choose a few ephemera pieces from the Simple Stories pack and a few chipboard pieces. I used the pieces of paper that I trimmed down from the sides of the background paper to mat the 3 smaller photos I matted the larger photo in the orange 49&Market paper. I choose to back the cutfile in the orange also and added clear flat back pearls to finish the layout. I love how this turned out, boyish but screaming summer too. A little journaling will go in the blank spot below the larger photo.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #midsummerdreams (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts