{Slingshot Adventure} Using the “Hit the Road” Page Kit



Happy Monday, friends! I was so excited to see a Road Trip themed kit in this month’s lineup, "Hit the Road" Page Kit. Every summer my fiancé and I embark on a 9 day, 5 state road trip from Florida into the North Carolina mountains and I have hundreds of photos that I still need to scrapbook! 

I printed my photos using my Canon SELPHY 4x6 photo printer with borders. Because I used three 4x6 photos on my page, I didn’t have a ton of room for embellishments or journaling but I did manage to tuck die-cute and stickers under my photos. I matted my photos on navy card stock and the beautiful cloud pattern paper. 

I used my Nuvo glue pen to adhere sequins and pearls in each of the embellishment clusters. I also adhered a silver arrow in the lower left corner. 


I almost forgot the stencil! I used my distress oxide ink to apply navy ink to the arrow stencil on the light blue background card stock. I used stickers from the Carta Bella 12x12 sticker sheet and popped several up using dimensional adhesive. 

Thank you for checking out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #hittheroad (or whatever kit you are working with) and please post to our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community; we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts