{Road Trip} Using the "Hit the Road" Page Kit

Hello friends!  How fun is this "Hit the Road" Page Kit featuring Carta Bella and this stacked luggage Cardstock Cut?!  I love the deeper tones in this kit and all of the travel-themed A La Carte goodies!


I adore this stacked luggage Cardstock Cut!  I used a bunch of the patterned papers and tucked in lots ephemera and gorgeous acrylics to jazz it up even further!


I used this large sticker for my title.  I love that it includes all of the colors of the collection on one piece!


This little frame was perfect to create a shaker pocket.  I used this beautiful sequin mix and layered a few embellishments around it.  I love this cluster!


Are you loving this Carta Bella collection as much as I am?  It's perfect to document vacation photos or just a trip across town!

Here's a link to my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit and A La Carte goodies.  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #hittheroad (or whichever kit you are working with)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







Comments

Popular Posts