{Epic Fun Together} Using the "Game Night" Page Kit


Hello all Nicole here with my second layout for the month.  I'm using the super fun "Game Night" Page Kit to document me and my little playing some Monopoly.  This is one of my youngest's favorite games!


I started my page with paper piecing.  I just loved this blue geometric that I used in the background and then added the lighter blue geometric paper to break it up a bit and use to put my pictures on.  I am again trying to not put my pictures right next to each other and spread them a part a bit.  


I decided to add a cluster to the top of the left pic and to the bottom of the right pic.  I used "LOL Circles" Acrylic Embellishments, some ephemera from the kit and some sequins to each cluster.


I added my title down at the bottom of my page using the foam stickers that came with my kit as well as one of the little circle acrylics.  I then added more sequins here as well.

Thanks for coming on to read about my page.  I hope it gives you some great ideas to start crafting with your kits.  I would love to see anything you create, so please post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and to Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #gamenight (or whichever kit you are working with).

Until next time,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts