{4th of July} Using the “Celebrate, Sparkle, and Shine” Page Kit



Happy Friday, friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I love the new “Celebrate, Sparkle, and Shine” page kit by Meridy Twilling and used the kit + add-ons for this page. 

I used blue distress ink and a star stencil to create my background. I used red distress ink to add stamped stars in the open spaces. The stickers are one of the add-ons this month and I used the word/phrase stickers in several places on my layout. 


I absolutely love the fabric stars included in this kit and I had to use three of them on my layout, along with pearls and sequins. I layered my photo on top of several pieces of pattern paper for contrast. 


I layered tags, stickers, twine, fabric stars, sequins, pearls, and gold mist under the photo on the right side to create a fun layered focal point. The foam alpha included in the kit worked great for a title. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Make sure to post what you are creating with our kits on our Facebook group {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community and tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #celebratesparkleandshine (or whatever kit you are working with)! We love seeing what you create with our kits!

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts