{Relax} Using the "Seashore" Page Kit


Happy Sunday all!  Today I am bringing you this layout of my hubby relaxing beachside using the "Seashore" Page Kit.  I started by paper piecing the cream colored card stock and the wooden hex paper together.  I wanted to use these two pictures, but I make a lot of layouts with the pics side by side so I decided to split them up on this layout, and I love what I came up with.


I had already fussy cut some of the florals from the cut apart sheet and wanted to include them here, so I tucked them behind my photos.  I then cut apart the "Seashell Background" Cardstock Cut to add a couple of the shells here with my photos as well.


I also wanted to use the little acrylic shells that I got as well (unfortunately they are now sold out).  I decided to take some more of the wooden hex paper and tie a starfish on it with twine and pop it up in each of the clusters as well.


At the top I added another cluster with florals and the popped up wood hex.  I used the word "Relax" from the foam stickers included in the kit along with a pink flower and some hearts.  I finished my page with some journaling and some little clear half pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my page.  We would love to see anything that you are creating with our kits as well, so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and to Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #seashore (or whichever kit you are using)!

Until next month,
Nicole

 





 

Comments

Popular Posts