{DAD} Using the "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" Page Kit


Hello Everyone!!! Jennifer here sharing my third layout of month. I will have additional pages with this kit but this one was my favorite to create. It's an 11x8 1/2 landscape layout. Using the "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" Page Kit.


I started my page with the stamps. They are so neat and different. I used them to design my background. I tore and inked the edges of the yellow pattern paper. I choose four spots to stamp by placing them around the layout to allow your eyes to follow and move around to each section's photos, embellishments and title.


I used a couple of ephemera pieces from the Uniquely pack. I choose pieces to match my theme and colors in the photos and the plaid paper from a past kit called "FEARLESS" If you still have pieces of this kit they go perfect together. To complete the clusters I added in metal gears.


The title is ephemera pieces, thickers and a la carte acrylic. The photos don't have people in them but speak to me as a reminder of my dad. The other photos from the same day will have my son in them. This was my dad's birthday but since he has passed he wasn't with us but to me this is a way to keep his memory alive.
 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #planestrainsandautomobiles (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts