{Amery Alcove} Using the “Soak Up the Sun” Page Kit

Hello again! I am here with my last layout for June and this time I’m using the fabulous “Soak Up the Sun” Page Kit to document my boys being goofy at a super fun cabin trip from two years ago. 



I love all the vibrant color in this kit. I started by using the cardstock cut as a stencil to make rays of sunshine behind my photos. Then I cut a piece of the striped paper and layered my photos on top of it. 



I cut the hello summer bit out of one of the pieces from the ephemera pack. I layered the little flags behind it and popped it up a little. 


I cut the love sun bit from one of the cut apart sheets and distressed things a bit. I then doodled a border around my layout with a pen. I love the messy hand-drawn look. 


I love the fun multi-colored puffy alpha that came with this kit. It’s so cute for my title. 


Then it was time for some of those great coordinating enamel dots. They always make things feel complete! 

Thanks for coming to take a look at my layout. I had so much fun with this month’s kits. If you will be creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month, please share with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or on your favorite social media platform using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub, #njfb, and #soakupthesun (or whichever kit you’re working with). 

Have a great summer! 

Comments

Popular Posts