{Sweet Baby Sunita} Using the "Twinkle Twinkle" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole back with my second layout of the month.  I'm using the "Twinkle Twinkle" Page Kit to document my oldest when she was only 1 month old!


The first thing that I did for this layout was used some circle dyes to make a bunch of circles.  I used the light blue cardstock, the woodgrain, and the yellow paper from the kit to make the circles.  I then cascaded them down my layout with my picture.


I also cut my photo in a circle.  There were still some straight sides on the photo that I just covered with other circles.  I used the "sweet" part of a card stock cut for the first part of my title.


I also used the "BABY" sticker from the kit and the discounted alphas in the shop to make the rest of my title.  I then used some phrase stickers and little round stickers from the Mintay card stock stickers included in the kit.


To finish off my page I added some journaling, sequins, and doodled some swirlies.  I just love the finished result.

I have a process video that you can find here for this layout: {Sweet Baby Sunita} Process Video

Thank you all so much for popping in to read all about my cute layout!  We would love to see anything that you are creating with our kits so please post in our Facebook group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community AND on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #twinkletwinkle (or whatever kit you are using)

Until next time,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap









 

Comments

Popular Posts