{Sunshine} Using the "Sunshine On My Mind" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this tropical layout featuring the gorgeous "Sunshine On My Mind" Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  I love the mix of manufacturers!


I love the "Tropical Leaf Art" Wood Embellishment Trio.  It was perfect to layer with the Simple Stories Floral Bits.


I also layered these gorgeous cameras that I detail cut from the P13 Patterned Paper.  Then I used the leafy stamp from the "Born to Be Wild" set for a little tone on tone interest.


I am loving this little cluster that I created on the left side of my layout!


I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshineonmymind (or whatever kit you are using)


Here's my process video:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon













Comments

Popular Posts