{Sunshine} Using the "Sunshine on My Mind" Page Kit


Hello fellow crafters, Nicole here with my final layout of the month.  I'm using the gorgeous "Sunshine on My Mind" Page Kit to document me and my peeps on Easter Eve.


The first thing that I did for this page was add some mixed media.  I used the Strawberry Fields Shimmerz that we got in the "Tropical Vibes" Page Kit to add some pink splatters everywhere.  I then paper pieced with some of the patterned papers from the kit.


Next I added some of the ephemera from Simple Stories that came with the kit into 3 clusters.  I also fussy cut 3 of the cute little cameras and added them to the clusters as well.


I inked up my "sunshine" cardstock cut with Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides for my title.  I also added my journaling, sequins, and some phrase stickers to finish my page.

I have a process video for this layout that you can see here: {Sunshine} Process Video

Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my layout.  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our kits so please post over on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshineonmymind

Until next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap








 

Comments

Popular Posts