{Sunshine & Good Times} Using the "Sunshine on my Mind" Page Kit

 

My family and I are lucky to live in Central Florida, minutes from the beach and land of endless sunshine. I have so many photos that feature us at the pool or the beach and I knew the "Sunshine on my Mind" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling would be perfect for these photos! 


 I knew I wanted to use the adorable "Tropical Leaf Art" Wood Embellishments and I colored them with distress oxide ink and a small paint brush. I adhered them to my embellishment clusters using Nuvo liquid glue (my favorite liquid glue!). 

I cut three cameras out of pattern paper and adhered them to my layout using foam adhesive. I also added matching sequins using liquid glue. I tucked embellishments from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Coastal ephemera pack behind the photos. 

I used the same distress ink to color the "sunshine" cut file to use as my title. I grabbed the green alpha stickers from the kit to finish off my title. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! I hope you love this month's kits as much as I do. Please post whatever you are creating on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community group on Facebook and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #sunshineonmymind 

We just love to see what you make. 

-Erin


Comments

Popular Posts