{Summer In Taylor’s Falls} Using The “Sunshine On My Mind” Page Kit

Hello again, my friends! I have been looking forward to sharing this layout with you using the beautiful “Sunshine On My Mind” Page Kit.  


I had some pictures from a few years ago that I needed to get around to documenting. I started with a base of white cardstock and cut pieces of the leafy patterned paper and the solid pink into strips to go under my photos. I decided to use the Summer cardstock cut along with the letter stickers as my
title. 


I layered some of the die cuts from the ephemera pack with a couple of the cameras I fussy cut from that adorable camera paper. 


I took the Fun Fun Fun acrylic add on and I cut one of the words off to use on my photo. I love how it pops on the dark background. 


I decided I was in the mood to draw, so I did some doodling around my page with a black pen. I added some faux stitching, arrows and flowers. 


To finish off my layout, I scattered some sequins, Nuvo Drops, fussy cut banners and a sticker. I love how it turned out. Perfect for these summer pictures. 

Please share your layouts with us over in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or on other social media using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub, #njfb, #sunshineonmymindpagekit or whatever kit you happen to be working with. 

Thanks for coming to check out my layout and I’ll be back again soon!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts