{So Sweet} Using the “Twinkle, Twinkle” Page Kit


Happy Saturday, friends! I had so much fun creating this layout! I used one of my favorite photos of my boys (from 2009!) and the new “Twinkle, Twinkle” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. The Boho Baby collection from Simple Stories is a versatile, adorable collection and I was so excited to see the puffy stickers and papers in this kit! 


I layered the photo onto five papers, alternating light and dark colors. To create a more cohesive page, I inked the edges of all the papers with a light gray ink and my sponge dauber. I also punched out photo corners from white cardstock and adhered them on top of the photo. 


I punched three hearts from the black pattern paper and adhered sequins, puffy stickers, and wood veneers in each cluster. I also added gray Nuvo dots. I printed my journaling onto white cardstock and inked the edges and adhered the strips to my layout. 


I love the puffy stickers included in this kit and I used the “so sweet” as the title for my layout. Once I had everything on my layout, I used Nuvo mist and splattered metallic gray ink in a few spots on my page. I love how all of the components work together in this kit and my page came together in less than an hour, which is always nice! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout and I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media; we love seeing your work! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts