{SNUGGLE with GRANDMA} using the "Twinkle Twinkle" Page Kit


Hello! Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. This time using the "Twinkle Twinkle" Page Kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape layout.


This layout started with using the beautiful woodgrain as a background. I love a woodgrain paper. I choose this photo of my mom with her two young grandsons. She is amazing and she has cared for most of her grandchildren while their parents work. My nephew Andrew is asleep on the left and my son on the right. 


I used metal dies to cut the papers and the photo. The circle star is a metal die along with the other paper stars. I used nuvo spray on the title cutfile, and P13 letter stickers for with grandma to complete my title. I used distress ink to stamp the tiny stars all around and white acrylic paint splatters to finish it off. All the edges are inked. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #njfbtwinkletwinkle (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community


Comments

Popular Posts