{Imagine} Using the "Tropical Vibes" Page Kit

Hello again! I am back using the absolutely beautiful “Tropical Vibes” Page Kit to document this photo of my daughter when we put a filter on this photo of her. She thought it was so magical! Her imagination was so cute. 


I started by splattering a sheet of white cardstock with watercolors in matching colors. Once dry, I matted my photo on several layers of distressed papers. 


Before adhering my photo, I used the stamp set to create a border under where the photo would sit. I love the foliage stamps so much! 


I cut some pieces out of the cut apart sheet to use as clusters around my photo and a small piece of the pink lace trim as well. 


I love the add-on sequins that match this kit. I sprinkled them around my layout for a little flash. 


How cool are these foam letter stickers?! The triple layered colors are perfect. A little journaling, and my layout is done! 

Thanks for hopping on over here to take a look at my layout! If you’re creating with any of the kits this month (or previous months), please post them for us to see in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or on your social media platform of choice using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub, #njfb, or #tropicalvibespagekit (or whatever kit you’re working with).

See you again real soon!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts