{For The Ladies} Using The “Tropical Vibes” And “Sunshine On My Mind”

Hello everyone! I’m back and this time I’m using TWO of the page kits for my ladies weekend layout. I had just enough of both kits left that it made sense to combine them for this layout. The “Sunshine on my Mind” and the “Tropical Vibes” kits mesh pretty well together. 


I splattered a white cardstock base with the Shimmerz Creameez and layered the strips of patterned paper at the bottom. 


I matted my photos on some patterned paper and added a lace strip across the bottom to kind of tie the two pages together. 


I cut some tags out of the solid color paper, added a stamp from the Kelly Creates stamp set and some twine from my stash and tucked them behind my photos. 


I cut a couple more of those cute cameras out and some flowers from the cut apart sheets. 


I added my title, journaling strips (using the NJFB packaging),some sequins from the coordinating pack and some other odds and ends. I really like how combining the kits worked out. I think parts of them coordinated really well. 

Thanks for coming to take a look! Please be sure to share your layouts with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or on your favorite social media sites using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub, #njfb, #tropicalvibeskit, #sunshineonmymindkit or whatever kit you happen to be working with. 

See you all next month!

Joy


Comments

Popular Posts