{SRSLY?!} Using the "Seriously!?!" Page Kit


Hello friends, Nicole here, and I'm back with my second layout for the month featuring the "Seriously!?!" Page Kit.


The first thing I did for this page was to back this "SRSLY?!" cutfile.  After that I paper pieced my page along with my pictures.  I loved all the different pattered papers that came in this kit.


Next I used the stamp that came with the kit to go around my papers.  Just a back ground about my photos... My car makes a beeping to let me know that there are or were passengers in the back, so we joke that I have to check for my babies.  On this day my youngest told me that I had to come get her out of the car because she was my baby and she was going to fall out.  She is so funny!


I also used the "Seriously!?!" Sequin Mix all around my papers then I placed some of the red do dads along with these acrylic stars on my layout as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by to read about my layout!  I would love to see anything that you are creating with our products as well, so please post to our Facebook Group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #seriously!?! (or whichever kit you are working with).

Until next time,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap







 

Comments

Popular Posts