{Outtakes} Using the “Tender Moments” Page Kit

Hello all! Joy here with the last of my layouts for the month of April. I decided to use this gorgeous “Tender Moments” Page Kit to document my goofy daughter and the outtakes from her school photo shoot from last year. 


I started with a piece of white cardstock and used some watercolor paint to create some aqua colored splatters. I used three strips of patterned paper behind my photos and matted my photos on various pieces of the patterned papers. 


Before adhering everything down, I distressed all the edges just using a pair of scissors. 


I decided to fussy cut the florals from the elements paper and chose some sticker phrases from the sticker sheet. 


I cut a banner from the wood grain paper to use as a background for my title and distressed it. I added some journaling under that and scattered some enamel dots around my layout. 


At the end, I just had to use this cute little stump and mushroom cluster on my layout. They are so cute! 

I have enough supplies left over to make another layout with this kit and I can’t wait to do so. The soft colors are some of my faves. 

Please share your layouts with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or post to Instagram or your other favorite social media sites using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #tendermoments (or whatever kit you’re working with). We love to see how these kits are being used. 

See you all next month!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts