{Oh, Happy Day} Using the "Live Simply" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the “Live Simply” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  The Mintay patterned papers are gorgeous combined with lots of wood veneer, sequins and fab acrylics from the A La Carte section!


I loved layering all of the things on this layout!  I have a shaker pocket with wood veneer on top and clear acrylic nestled in between!


I love inking in portions of the wood veneer.  It brings out the design and adds a nice pop of color!


I trimmed the cardstock cut to use just the leafy bits.  I love the bright white with all of the color!


I am smitten with the kits this month!  I love the variety complete with the coolest exclusives around!


Here’s my process:



I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community Page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #livesimply (or whichever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon









Comments

Popular Posts