{My Best Friend} Using the "Tender Moments" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here, with my last project for April (this month flew by)!  I am using the gorgeous "Tender Moments" Page Kit to make this fun page documenting a fun moment with my best friend!


The first thing I did to make this page was do some mixed media.  I used a shimmer and put some paint down on my glass table, then I added my white card stock on top.  I did this a couple of times until my page was how I liked.


Next I paper pieced my page together.  I used some leftovers from the same double sided patterned paper.  I fussy cut the tea dishes and the cute little animals from the Mintay cut apart page in the kit.


I finished my page with some "Tender Moments" sequins that I just poured out on the page and glued down where they landed.  Then added some phrase stickers and journaling.

I do have a process video that you can see here:  {My Best Friend} Process Video

Thanks for popping on to read about my page.  We would love to see anything that you are creating as well, so please post over on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #tendermoments (or whichever kit you are using).

Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap







 

Comments

Popular Posts