{McKee Gardens} Using the "Tender Moments" Page Kit

Happy Thursday, friends, and welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I'm sharing three layouts using the beautiful new "Tender Moments" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling


When I opened this kit I immediately pulled out pictures from my June 2021 trip to a local botanical gardens. The colors work well together and the outdoor elements of the kit match my photos. I took a ton of photos during our visit, but I narrowed them down to my favorite eleven, printed them all the same size (with a white border), and got to work! 



For my first page, I used three photos and matted them onto green and peach cardstock. I adhered wood grain cardstock, a strip of floral paper, and a torn strip of plaid paper to cream cardstock, then adhered my photos on top. I added sequins, leaves, and sticker strips around my photos.I also fussy cut flowers, butterflies, and little critters from the cut apart and tucked those around my page. 


For my second page, I matted four vertical photos onto light green cardstock then adhered them to my background paper. I used the peach foam stickers from the "Latte Love" Page Kit and white script Thickers to create my title, and added more sequins, cut apart pieces, and sticker strips behind the photos. 


My third page is similar to the second page, except I matted four vertical photos onto one large white cardstock block and one large blue cardstock block. I also tucked a stitched mushroom behind the squirrel because it is so darn cute! I popped up the fawn, squirrel, and parts of the leaves for added dimension. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my pages! Make sure you tag NJFB when you post on social media; we love seeing your creations! 

xoxo,

-Erin

Comments

  1. OMG...I couldn't believe it when I seen McKee Garden and then seen Vero Beach! I live in Vero and being a small place most people don't even know where it is. The layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts