{HAPPIEST TOGETHER} using the "LIVE SIMPLY" page kit

Hello!! Jennifer here sharing my last layout of the month. I decided I wanted to create one more layout with this amazing "LIVE SIMPLY" page kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape design layout. 
This beautiful photo is of my brother and his adorable son. I focused more on the green, yellow and black this time around. My last layout featured the teal color more. This very neat woodgrain cardstock was included in the kit. I drug two different distress inks across it to make the woodgrain pop. A brown and a green. I inked the edges black. I splattered it with Shimmerz paints in penny for your thoughts and olive truly both are from past kits. 
I started with the photo mat a thin white border. I used quite a few pieces from the 49&Market ephemera pack including one large enough to back the photo and put it on top of another piece and then layered them on top of a tore up piece of the Mintay pattern paper. I inked the edges and pieces with the black ink, and distress ink in brown. Added in pieces from the Simple Stories title pack. 
To finish it off I tore two different size pieces for the top and bottom. Added in hearts and flat back pearls. This little boy is one of three of our families pandemic babies. All boys each one born with in a month of each other over three months. 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #livesimply (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community


Comments

Popular Posts