{Gosh You’re Awesome} Using the “Seriously!?!” Page Kit



Welcome to the {Not} Just For Boys blog and my newest page using the "Seriously!?!" Page Kit. For my second layout I created a fun stamped border down the left hand side of my page using the Echo Park stamp set included in the kit. I started with a blank piece of white cardstock and gray ink, then started at the top of the page and stamped individual images and words down the page. 

After I stamped the border, I layered the photos on top and tucked ephemera under the photos. I also added washi tape, sequins, and wooden stars using Nuvo liquid glue. 

I also used my Nuvo liquid glue to adhere the acrylic title “gosh you’re awesome” below my photos. I love the contrast between the white background and black acrylic words. 

I used white string to tie bows in all the tags at the top of the page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club with the following hashtags on Instagram: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #seriously!?! (or whatever kit you are working on). Please post to our Facebook group as well {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community, we love seeing your work! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts