{Coffee Grand Haven} Using the "Latte Love" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the “Latte Love” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  It’s full of saturated colors, great A La Carte goodies and of course, coffee!


I love this whimsical cardstock cut!  I created a shaker pocket out of the cup portion and layered up some of the Echo Park stickers on the left side.


I am smitten with the Simple Stories foam alphas that we received.  The coral color was a perfect color match to the Echo Park Coffee collection!


I created a super simple title cluster with a couple of stickers and some sequins.  


Lastly, aren’t these mug wood veneer pieces the cutest?!


Here’s my process:



I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community Page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #lattelove (or whichever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon









Comments

Popular Posts