{Cafe Con Leche} Using the “Latte Love” Page Kit

Hello my friends! I’m so glad to be here sharing this layout with you because it is the very first I’ve done from my trip to Spain last summer! This “Latte Love” Page Kit was absolutely perfect for documenting the tiny espresso drinks we had there. It was a majorly big deal to us coffee drinkers who are used to large 16oz cups of coffee every morning. 


I started my layout with layering some strips of solid colors on the black and white coffee cup paper. I really love the way all the solids went together. 


I love the wood cuts that came as an add-on for this kit. I layered them with some of the stickers from the sticker sheet to create clusters around my photo. 


I love the foam alpha for my title and I mixed it with a small tile alpha that I had in my stash. 


I used another wood cut and some more stickers, added some journaling strips, and my layout is complete! I love it and I’m excited to be on my way to working on an album from my trip. 

Thanks for coming to take a closer look at this fabulous kit. If you’re creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits this month, please share with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community because we all love to see your takes on these beautiful kits or on Instagram with the following hashtags:  #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #lattelove (or whichever kit you are working with)

See you all next time!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts