{Wonderful} Using the “These Moments” Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today brining you this layout featuring gorgeous florals, wood veneer and a cute little die from Rosie’s Studio!


I spent a bit of time detail cutting out a bunch of florals.  I then diecut some leafy bits and then used the leftover bits as a stencil.  I love the layered effect!


This “Wonderul” acrylic was a perfect color match with the Finishing Touches in Peacock.  I backed the acrylic so it would pop off of the woodgrain patterned paper!


I borrowed the Shimmerz Paint in “Olive U Truly” from another kit to create little splatty bits all over the wreath.  It finished off the layout ever so nicely!


I am loving mixing bits between all of the kits!


Here’s a link to my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #thesemoments

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon 





Comments

Popular Posts