{Sweet Ride} Using the “Fire Station 31” Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun layout featuring the “Fire Station 31” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  I thought it was perfect to showcase this dynamic photo!


I created a sequin shelf using the gorgeous sequin mix that came with this kit.  The large acrylic stars were my favorite element in the A La Carte section this month!


I used some of the low waste packaging on this layout.  The hexagons and label were a gorgeous color match!  I also snuck in a stamp from another page kit!


There are so many cool elements available this month!  We have woodgrain, amazing sequins and the best acrylics!


Here’s a link to my process video:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this “Fire Station 31” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #firestation31 (or whichever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon

Comments

Popular Posts