{My Sweet Boy} Using the "These Moments" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my second project for the month.  I have created this Traveler's Notebook layout using the gorgeous "These Moments" Page Kit to document how sweet my golden, Rocky, is!


The first thing that I did was I took the wood grain paper and the Mintay floral paper and cut them to the size of my traveler's notebook, in my case this is 8 1/8" x 4 1/8".  I thought that these two papers complimented each other beautifully!  I then matted my photo on a piece of loose burlap I had just floating on my desk.


I used some of the teal paper from Bo Bunny to mat a cut piece of the 49 and Market ephemera we got in the kit.  I love these little cards because they are already sewed and just adds that little something extra to my layout!  I then added my title with the P13 alphas that came in the kit.


I used the cute little branch die that came in the kit and cut out some white and teal branches.  I then layered them up on both sides of my layout to add more details.  I finished this page with journaling, spatters, and some "Splendor" sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my traveler's notebook layout.  I hope this gets you into a crafty mood to create something fun with your kits.  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our products so please please please go and post your projects to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #thesemoments (or whatever kit you are working with)

Until next time,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap




 

Comments

Popular Posts