{FIRE DEPT.} using the "Fire Station 31" page kit

Sharing my third layout of month and this time I choose to use the  "Fire Station 31" Page Kit for Christmas photos. This is technically a three page layout. The double 8 1/2x11 layout is featured here and the single first page was featured yesterday as a sneak peek on Facebook and Instagram. 

I cheated just a little in creating the three page layout. I had an extra red barn paper in my stash. So I used both to create the layouts. I used almost every sticker on the sticker sheet too.


I started with fussy cutting the hose. I fussy cut the hat, shield and ax. I used the fire that was around the shield to highlight my photos. I also added a tan cardstock to the kit. Tan matched better with my photos. 


I attached a charm to each acrylic star. I will add journaling at the bottom of right page. I do my journaling on a computer and in strips.  I like the way that looks best.


I used three photos 2x3 in size. I matted one in scraps of the red barn paper. I fussy cut more stickers. My son was almost three years old this Christmas and he was obsessed with the cartoon Paw Patrol and wanted a fire truck for Christmas. I added in white acrylic paint splatters to finish off this layout.
 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #firestation (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts