{Family Memories} Using the "Relax & Read" Page Kit

Good morning and welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today is extra special because my oldest son, Evan, turns 16 today! I'm sure when he finds out that I blasted his birthday all over the internet he is going to be mortified, but I am so proud of the young man he has grown into, and I can't believe he is already 16! Time really does fly. 

Back to scrapbooking! For today's layout, I am using the new "Relax & Read" Page Kit and add-ons. I tried to find a good reading-themed photo to use but I ended up going in a completely different direction! The photo I chose has the same blue and yellow featured in the kit.

I matted my photo using the small blue floral paper included in the "Summer" 6x6 Mega Paper Pad from Carta Bella, then adhered it onto a piece of light blue paper (also from the paper pad). I tucked doilies under the photo then embellished on top of the doilies. 


The floral stickers are from the "Summer" Sticker Book by Carta Bella and the buttons, wood stars, and yellow enamel dot are from previous {Not} Just For Boys kits. Before I adhered the journaling to my page, I stamped the small line and dot stamp, from the "Again & Again" stamp set included in the kit, onto the woodgrain paper using black dye ink. The "memories" acrylic piece is an add-on this month. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Remember to tag NJFB on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #readandrelax (or whatever kit you are working with)  Please also post to our Facebook group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts