{Easter 2010} Using the "Hippity Hoppity" Page Kit


Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club blog! Today, I'm sharing a layout using the adorably springy "Hippity Hoppity" Page Kit (and add-ons!). 

I pulled out three photos from waaaaaay back in 2010 for this page. I love the photo of Evan and Jack together and I kept that photo 4x6, and I printed the other two photos smaller and gave them a white border. I tucked a card from one of the Echo Park cut-apart sheets behind the photos on the bottom right of my page. 

After I adhered the papers, photos, and peach "gathering eggs" card, I embellished! I trimmed a doily in half and adhered each half to my page. I added felt carrots, sequins, stickers, and a bunny (cut from one of the papers) on top of the doily halves. I also pulled a few stickers from the Carta Bella "Summer" Sticker Book.

I used my favorite Nuvo liquid adhesive to adhere the carrots and sequins. I punched butterflies from several of the papers and adhered them to my page using dimensional adhesive. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure you tag NJFB when you post on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #hippityhoppity (or whatever kit you are using) please post on our Facebook group too: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts