{A Day at the Lakes (With Wine!)} Using the "These Moments" Page Kit

Good morning and welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I'm sharing a layout using the new "These Moments" Page Kit and add-ons. I love how soft and serene this kit is, and the add-ons are beautiful! 

I chose a background paper that has a lot of subtle color and textures. I adhered photos behind three of the 49 & Market Square Stitched Frames and adhered the frames to my layout. 

I fussy cut flowers from one of the papers in the kit, then tucked the flowers behind the frames and adhered them to my page. 

My butterfly punch got a workout this month! I cut three butterflies from the wood grain paper and three butterflies from the teal dot paper, and created a 3-dimensional butterfly by layering them together before adhering them to my page with dimensional adhesive. 

I added sequins to each cluster using liquid adhesive, and I created the title using the woodgrain alpha stickers included in the kit. 

The most time consuming part of creating this layout was fussy cutting the flowers. After that was finished, the rest of the page came together quickly! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! We love seeing what you create with {Not} Just For Boys kits so make sure to tag on Instagram with the folloiwng hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #thesemoments (or whichever kit you are using)!  Please also post to our Facebook group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts