{You & Me} Using the "True Love" Page Kit


Hey all it's me Nicole, and I'm back with another super fun project using the "True Love" Page Kit.  I just adored the papers in this kit and decided to use two on this layout almost half and half.  I fussy cut along the flowers all across the floral paper and I have some of the red and blue card stock just behind it.  Then I added in this floral polka dot paper and just loved the outcome.


I just had half a doily in my crafting area so I decided to throw that down in the bottom left corner, along with one of the acrylic frames and some sequins.  It's also were I put my journaling.


I wanted to used this "YOU & ME" acrylic piece for my title.  I also cut a blue bow with the die that came in the "Little One" Page Kit, and added that to the ampersand.  I finished this area with more sequins.


To finish up my page I added more to the title with the "together" paper cut and some sentiments from the ephemera that came with the kit!  I connected the sequins from one side of the page to the other here, then finished with white splatters!

Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my page and I hope it gets you in the mood to create!  We would love to see anything you do create over on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #truelove (or whichever kit you are working with)

See you later in the month with my final project for February,
Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts