{You & Me} Using the February 2022 "Tranquility" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling


Good morning, crafty friends! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Tranquility” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. The big “you & me” acrylic piece in navy is one of my favorite new releases and I pulled it out immediately to use on a page. 

This layout is very clean and simple but the minimal embellishments and muted color scheme create a calm, serene page and the photos really stand out. I used gold puffy hearts in several places on my page to create unity between the different embellishment clusters. 


I printed my journaling on cardstock and trimmed it into strips with my paper trimmer. I added splatters with the stamp set included with the kit and Nuvo mist. As a finishing touch, I added sequins in several places on my layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure you tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post your creations online… we love seeing what you make! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts