{Put Up Your Dukes} Using The “Playtime” Page Kit

Hello once again, my friends! I am here using my THIRD page kit of the month. They were all so fabulous, I have to spread out the love. This picture of my youngest in his boxing gloves was begging for the Playtime Page Kit


I used a base of white cardstock and tore two strips of patterned paper for the right side of my layout. The star one is my favorite. 


After positioning my photo, I decided to use the cut apart shapes and started cutting. 


I decided to keeper with the blues and blue greens. I also cut apart some of the cut apart phrases and added some of the enamel dots. 


I used an alpha from an older kit for my title and added some doodles stars to finish off this little corner. 


I am really pleased with how this turned out. I always see layouts with lots of words and shapes on them but I have trouble putting them together in a pleasing way. I think I hit the mark this time though. 

Are you creating with a {Not} Just for Boys Kit this month? Please share with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook. We love to share inspiration with each other. 

Thanks for coming to take a closer look at this kit. See you next time!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts