{Playtime} Using the "Playtime" Page Kit

 

Good morning, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing two layouts using the February 2022 kits. The first layout I created using the "Playtime" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. When I pulled out the cut-apart paper by Mintay I knew I had to create a page using the raccoon. He is adorable! 

I used dimensional adhesive behind the racoon and the other sweet animals I cut out for my page. I matted both pictures onto a 9"x9" square of plaid paper and added a strip of wood grain paper on the left side of my page. Plaid and wood grain papers work so well for little boy pages and I find that I reach for those over and over again (along with polka dots!). 

I adhered a banner on the top left of my page, then added a globe and a word strip to that corner. I embellished the whole page with enamel dots and a small heart stamp, which is included in the "Let Love Bloom" stamp set in the "True Love" page kit


I added a few stamped words around the photos using black ink, and added journaling strips to the right side of my page. The star die cuts are from the "Wild" ephemera pack, available in the {Not} Just For Boys shop. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the NJFB blog and checking out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #playtime (or whatever kit you are using)  AND please post to our Facebook group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts