{Love} Using the "True Love" Page Kit


Hello all! I am back with my final project for the month and I made this "lovely" page using the "True Love" Page Kit.


One of the first things that I did for this layout is paint the candy hearts with white acrylic paint.  I then added lots and lots of splatters to the back ground.


I stamped with the "Just My Type" BoBunny stamp set that came with my kit, around my page.  I took three 1/2" strips of papers from the kit and positioned them vertically down the left side of the page and some small ones in my cluster to the lower right.  I matted my photos with the red cardstock from the kit, and die cut the little hearts from it as well.


I finished off my page with lost of ephemera from Fancy Pants and some "True Love" sequins.

Thanks so much for popping on to read about my page, I hope it inspires you to create something of your own.  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our products, so please post to our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #truelove (or whatever kit you are working with)

Until next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap









 

Comments

Popular Posts