{Love These Girls} Using the Tranquility Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this lovely layout featuring the “Tranquility” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling as well as a few bits from our other Page Kits this month!  The soft tones in this kit were perfect to show off this adorable photo of my daughter and her best gal pals.


I chose to bring in some of the florals and banners from the “Playtime” Page kit to add a pop of color and interest.  These kits are fantastic for mixing and matching!


The deep blue tone was a gorgeous contrast layered up on the embossed bits of my stamped images.  I chose a nice bright gold for a bit of shine.


I do love to layer all of the things.  Here you see torn patterned papers, diecuts, puffy hearts (thank you Rosie’s Studio), sequins, finishing touches and enamel dots.  Whew!  


Didn’t you all just love the little goody bag with the tags and extra little pieces in this kit?  I sure did!


You can see my complete process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with the kits this month.  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #tranquility (or whatever kit you are working with)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



Comments

Popular Posts