{Hello Kitties} Using the "Playtime" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this adorable layout featuring the “Playime” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  This kit has the most adorable Mintay paper just made for detail cutting, warm woodgrain and gorgeous alphas!


How cute are these little animals?!  I am loving the sweet wood veneer banner that I inked up a bit.  It’s perfect for layering!


I layered the gorgeous Thickers with a Rosie’s Studio word from another one of our kits.  Isn’t it perfect?!


I created a third cluster using a couple of scraps and turned them into a little shelf for my bear.  I love the look of the little guy holding onto a boat.


I am having myself a time with these page kits!  I love the variety!  It’s so fun to mix and match goodies from the different kits!


You can see my full process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Page and on Instagram and tag us with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #playtime

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon

Comments

Popular Posts