{Danika & Finny} Using the "True Love" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling

 
Welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today, I'm sharing two layouts using the February kits. Make sure to scroll down to check out my other layout using the "Playtime" kit! For this layout, I pulled out the "True Love" Page Kit and created a fun, layered page. 

I created a photo collage using an app on my phone and combined four photos on to a 4x6 print. I matted the photo onto cardstock and pattern paper, then added die cuts under the layers. I used dimensional adhesive to adhere the birds to the top and bottom of the photo mat. 

The Fancy Pants "My Type" ephemera pack includes an oval ampersand and I incorporated it into my title by adding Danika and Finny above and below using red letter stickers. I added a tiny heart stamp using black ink around the title, then added sequins and gold heart puffy stickers on each side of the photo mat. 

I love how bright and cheerful this page turned out! Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout and makes sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #truelove (or whatever kit you are working with) and please post to our Facebook group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

We love seeing what you create.

Have a great week!

-Erin



Comments

Popular Posts