{Wander, Wonder, Repeat} Using the “Handsome” Page Kit

Hello again my friends! I am back, this time with a layout from the “Handsome” Page Kit. I fell in love with the butterfly patterned paper in this kit and decided it would work perfect for this photo of my daughter and her friends as they get ready to camp out. 


I sliced one of the patterned papers diagonally and adhered it to the white cardstock. I matted my photo on the filmstrip piece. Then I went to work with some watercolor paint that matched my color scheme, splattering it around the page. 


I used every single one of the banners from the pack under my photo. I love all the color and textures in them. None of the words on them seemed to fit my layout well, so I arranged them so that the words were not visible.
 

It was time to start fussy cutting those butterflies! Honestly, I find fussy cutting to be kind of relaxing, so I didn’t mind one bit. And they’re so gorgeous! 


I cut these words out of a patterned paper because they just fit perfectly. These girls were going on an adventure, camping out alone for the first time. 


Last, but not least, what would my layout be without a smattering of the beautiful sequin mix that coordinates perfectly with this kit? I sprinkled them on and voila! Done! 

I hope you all enjoyed my glimpse of this kit today. I am in love with it. Thanks for coming to take a look. 

If you are creating with any of our kits this month, please share with us in the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook and/or tag us on social media using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub  #njfb #handsome (or whichever kit you are using)

See you again soon!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts