{The Silent Patient} Using the "Just Us" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my last project for the month.  I made a traveler's notebook layout featuring the "Just Us" Page Kit to document another book done.


I started with choosing my papers and I chose to use this P13 cut apart paper for one side of my layout, but it was really hard cause I really love to fussy cut all those little bits up.  I still had lots that I could fussy cut and added some of those pieces here.


I wanted to add some fun saying about reading or books and found this..."A writer only begins a book, a reader finishes it."  so I used that as my title.  I used my label maker to do most of the phrase and used the alphas that came in the kit for "BOOK".


I used more of the cut aparts here to make another big cluster on the left side of my layout.  I had so include some kitties on both sides as well as a comfy chair here.  I used one of the round stickers that came with the kit and some of the "Little One" Sequins and black flat back pearls to round out my layout.

I also have a process video that you can view here: {The Silent Patient} Process Video

This kit is so beautiful and I can't wait to create more with it.  I would also love to see anything that you are creating with our kits so please please please post to our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #justus (or whichever kit you are working with)

Thanks for stopping in, until next month,
Nicole









 

Comments

Popular Posts