{Just Us} Using the “Just Us” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling


Happy Sunday, friends! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the “Just Us” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. There are so many sweet touches in this kit, but I think my favorite element is the yellow alpha stickers. They are a great size and the perfect lemon yellow color. 


I adhered pearls and sequins to each of the clusters and I added stickers from the We Are Family sticker sheet. I added subtitles using the gorgeous yellow alphabet above and the below the photos. 


I fussy cut labels, foliage, and birds from the cut apart paper and layered them under the photos. I added the acrylic “just us” as my title. 


The “love love love it” sticker matched my pictures and I tucked it under the photo of Kathy and Danika. I adhered the bird with dimensional adhesive for a layered look. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Check back on the 1st to see the new kits… I know you are going to love them! Also we would love to see what you are creating with our kits so please post to our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #justus (or whatever kit you are working with).

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts